Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm going to be out of commission for about a week, and then I'll start posting again. I haven't had time to do much art except for a bunch of ATC's for the next trade happening next Sunday and I haven't been very inspired lately to create. Maybe I need to listen to music and meditate. I've been going for long walks; going further than I've gone in a long time, and walking fast. It really makes me feel good to feel my heart beat faster and feel the fresh evening air flowing through my lungs. I love to see the summer flowers in all their bright colors and the tall trees dancing in the wind. I should have done this a long time ago, but anytime is a good time to start.

1 comment:

Judy Wise said...

I need to get inspired to break a sweat when I exercise. I am so lazy. But this post for some reason has motivated me to get out in the frest air. Thanks!