Saturday, July 7, 2007

July 7

It's Saturday today. I'm not feeling great today - low energy. I just feel like sleeping. Haven't done any art the last couple of days, but I'm looking forward to one week from now, when my holidays start. I hope to spend sooo much time in my studio, having lots of fun. Am I spending too much time alone? I sometimes ask myself. Next Sunday is the ATC trade at The Grind, so I'm looking forward to meeting more artists here in Vancouver. Something I've been learning lately is that we are all part of each other, and if we hurt someone else, we hurt ourselves. So, if we are good to others, even people we don't know, we are helping ourselves as well. I just got the new Cloth Paper Scissors and the new Somerset Studio, both of which are incredible issues. The art is getting better and better. I can immerse myself in there for hours.

No comments: