Friday, July 20, 2007

Rain in July

If you think that those of us that live in Canada are in the cold, here's a couple of pictures of what's happening here in Vancouver weather wise. Mind you, usually in July, we do have hot weather and just last week, it was so hot I was complaining. But now, we're living in a rain forest. It rained so hard, it sounded like huge hailstones on the roof, but it was just water. Send me the sun again! The pictures are from my back porch, and it looks like snow on the skylight, but it's rain!


1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Char! I have just "discovered" your blog courtesy of an email sent to me today by my fiend Jhodi Bennett (who should start a blog too!) Anyway I have read through most of your posts and will be coming back but I wanted to let you know that by a freaky coincidence my husband and I were talking about you (well, about your blue piece in Somerset Studio) just this morning and I only realized who you were when I saw it on your blog a few minutes ago!! We felt it was the best piece published in SS that issue so it is amazing that I have ended up at your blog tonight! Sometimes I really think coincidences happen for a reason. Ciao for now...